The Cuban Medical Services Marketing Agency (CSMC) establishes payment policies that are listed below:
- PAYMENT IN CASH IS NOT ACCEPTED.
- Medical programs and other services must be prepaid before arrival at the corresponding medical institution.
- The prices of the Medical Programs, Academic Studies or other services are in USD
The most common forms of payment that are established are the following:
PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER
Beneficiary: CSMC. S.A.
Account number: 0300000005654612
Bank Name: Banco Financiero Internacional, S.A. Havana
Swift Code: BFICCUHH
Bank Address: 5th. Avenida No. 9009, corner calle 92 Miramar, Playa, La Havana Cuba.
The transfer cannot be made in US dollars
You must transfer in any convertible currency (Euro, Mexican Pesos, Canadian Dollars, Pound Sterling etc.)
You should take into account that the transfer may take approximately 15 days, a situation beyond our control.
Once the transfer is done, you must send me a copy of the SWIFT by email.
ONLINE through the CSMC GATEWAY (The most recommended for speed and reliability. Accepts all types of cards, including those from the United States)
INFORMATION FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
Payment through the gateway, must be made by the credit or debit card holder.
For all types of cards, a 4% commission is charged except for American Express cards, which charge a 5.75%.
To make the payment ONLINE, you must send us the information that we relate below, with these data we make you a payment invitation, which you must complete within 3 days of sending:
- THE FULL NAME OF THE CARDHOLDER.
- THE TYPE OF CARD YOU WILL USE.
- IN WHICH CURRENCY WILL THE PAYMENT BE MADE (EUROS, AMERICAN DOLLARS, CANADIAN DOLLARS, POUNDS STERLING, MEXICAN PESOS ETCETERA).
- AMOUNT OF MONEY TO DEBIT (YOU MUSADD TO THE COST OF YOUR MEDICAL PROGRAM THE COMMISSION CHARGED BY THE BANK ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF CARD YOU USE).
Please fill out the following form to make the payment ONLINE: Payment Form ONLINE
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, MASTER AND ELECTRONIC VISA AND OTHER cards are accepted.
The returns that are necessary, will be made by the same way in which the payment was made.
You must indicate how you will make your payment.
Currently it is not possible to use the credit and debit cards of the United States in Cuba, (only for payments of medical services ON LINE) so it is important to carry enough cash for your out-of-pocket expenses. You can exchange US dollars for Cuban Pesos at the airport, hotels, or exchange houses.